Your privacy is important to us.
At Elderoost, it is our policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect while operating our website.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
Information from website visitors and support users
What information do we collect and why?
- When you visit our web site, we collect: information about your device, including your IP address (or your proxy server) which could be used to infer your device's location, the type of operating system and browser you use; what pages you visit on our site and what links you click on; the website that referred you; and the date and time of each request you make. We will use this information to learn about your browser and operating system to better our service. Moreover, we use part or all of this information for research, to fight spam, and other kinds of abuse; and to provide better mobile service and other applications.
- From written reviews, we collect your display name, name, email address, customer satisfaction info, and opinions about products and services. This information, excluding your name and your email address, is then used to display the aforementioned information to the public.
- With your permission, we may send you emails about our product, new features and other updates.
Information from reviewers
Any information you post publicly on the Elderoost, including customer satisfaction info, and opinions about products and services, is public. We are not responsible for the personal information you choose to submit through the course of your public activities and we have no responsibility to publish, take down, remove or edit any of your public activities or submissions. Please think carefully about your desired level of anonymity before you disclose personal information.
How Do We Protect Your Data?
- We use Security Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption by default.
- We do not sell or give information about our users to any third parties.
- We do not use third party sources for analytics, tracking, storage or processing of the gathered information.
- Elderoost operates our computers principally in Canada; however we may store information in locations outside our immediate control (such as at a hosting provider).
- We follow industry standards on information security management to safeguard sensitive information.
- We strive to protect your information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. We use a variety of physical and technical measures, policies, and procedures designed to protect our systems and your personal information.
- Unfortunately, there's no such thing as completely secure data transmission or storage, so we can't guarantee that our security will not be breached (by technical measures or through violation of our policies and procedures).
How do you get my consent?
- When you provide us with personal information, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
- If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
How do I withdraw my consent?
If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What do we do with your Personal Information when you terminate your relationship with us?
We will continue to store anonymous or anonymized information, such as website visits, without identifiers, in order to improve our Services.
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
Age of Consent
By using this site, you confirm that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or if you are under the age of majority, that you have monitored and express permission to post a review by a parent or guardian who is the age of majority in your province or state.